Our company is an eminent Demister Pads Manufacturer, Importer, Exporter, and Supplier in Mumbai. The Demister Pads which we offer are made from high-grade quality raw materials procured from the reputed vendors only. These Demister Pads which we bring forth have excellent finish and accurate dimensional quality, making them extremely suitable to be used in different industries. The Demister Pads provided by us are available in different specifications. Clients can avail the Demister Pads from us at affordable price in market.
Why Our Demister Pads?
- High removal efficiency
- No maintenance or service required
- Negligible pressure drop
- Easily installed in existing vessels
- Corrosion resistant properties
About Demister Pads :
- Demister pad is also called as Mist Eliminator
- Carryover of liquid particulate along with gas or vapor is generally termed as âï¿½ï¿½mistâï¿½ï¿½ or "Entrainment", which is commonly encountered in Gas-Liquid separations
Mechanism Of Mist Eliminator / Demister Pad :
- Mist is a generic term for entrainment, where the size of entrained liquid droplets is less than 10um.
- When mist laden vapors passes through the knitted wire mesh the vapors moves freely through the mesh but the liquid droplets, when droplet come in contact with knitted mesh it will get collected and they collapse in form of large droplets due to gravity force .
- It minimizes products losses in kettles, re boilers, vacuum pans, crystallizers and evaporators
- Use to control air pollution, to eliminate toxic mist from gases, e.g. Sulphuric acid plants
- It reduce solvent losses in absorbers, scrubbers, distillation equipment e.g. Amine treating systems
- In Refinery towers to prevent carbon and metal entrainment to downstream catalytic cracker and reformer units
- QWP CS TYPE : Custom Made On many cases Teflon; Polypropylene and Polyester mono & multifilament demisters are made upon special request from customers. Mesh Pad Density; Surface area; and free volume will be provided upon request. These type of mesh are called QWPCS
- Type : CS stands for Custom Made
Mist Eliminators are manufactured in all grades of Stainless Steel and other special alloy like Monel; Inconel; Alloy 20; Hastealloy & Titanium
Typical Mist Eliminator Fastener Details :
- Tie Wire
- J Bolts
- I Bolts
- Cleats and Langles
Standard Grid Specifications :
Grid Specifications Width mm Thickness mm Material Flat Bar Specifications 15 to 50 mm 2.0mm to 6mm Same as Mist Eliminator Type Rod Specification Round 4.0mm to 10mm Same as Mist Eliminator Type